A short glacier hike on one of the stunning outlet glaciers of Vatnajökull
Summer offer: 20% off using the discount code: 2020
- We will take you on Falljökull, an outlet glacier of Vatnajökull
- Experience walking on a glacier
- 4×4 transfer to and from our meeting location, we are able to drive closer to the glacier, less walking to reach it.
- Local experienced glacier guide
- Crampons and all glacier safety equipment included
- Private Group or Public Departure
Departure times: 9:30 & 13:30
Duration: 2 – 2 1/2 hours in total, 1 hour on the ice
Meeting place: Freysnes petrol station parking lot
Difficulty Level: Easy
Season: April – Mid October
Age limit: 10 years old for our public tours, 5-9 years old for our private tours
What to bring: Hiking shoes with ankle support, outdoor clothing according to weather, hat, gloves and sunglasses if sunny.
Note: hiking boots can be rented on location for 1.000 ISK.
Group Sizes: Max 12 persons per group on our public departures.
Send us a request if you have a bigger group – email@example.com
Departures daily at:
9:30 & 13:30
10.900 ISK per adult
8.900 ISK per Child
2 1/2 hour tour -
1 hour on the ice