Ice Cave Discovery
A full day Ice Cave Tour, to a more remote blue ice cave
and an adventurous hike to reach it!
- A visit to a stunning blue ice cave
- Experienced local glacier guide
- A full day adventure out on the glacier
- 4×4 transfer from our base
- Any needed glacier equipment (spikes and helmet)
- Small group size
- Supporting a small local family company
- This tour is carbon neutralized
Departure time: at 9:30
Duration: 5-7 hours
Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (next to Diamond Beach)
Difficulty Level: Moderate – Hard
Season: 15th October – 31st March
Age limit: 16 years old
What to bring:
Hiking boots with ankle support, wind and waterproof outdoor gear, warm clothing (such as wool, fleece & down jacket, no cotton), gloves, hat, a backpack with some drinks and lunch/snacks for the day, a camera and sunglasses if sunny.
You can rent hiking boots from us on location for 1.000 ISK.